Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Phew!! What a trip!!

 This is a little slice of heave...this campground.  It is in Kentucky, just south of Lexington.  It is called Cummins Ferry.  We loved it there!!  The people that stay there and the owners are so nice & the campground was just stunningly beautiful!  The scenery was amazing! I've never been to such a gorgeous campground!  We would definitely go back! 
 This is our site.  We backed right up to the woods.   A little girl told me that big foot lives back there...I hope she was lying!  HA!! 
 This is towards the front of the campground.  You can't really see too well, but there is a waterfall in those rocks.  I told Joe that I could sit there & listen to it for hours! I loved it & wish we had more time to spend there.  Too bad we needed to get new tires...not cool on vacation!  Oh well, ya live and learn.  That is the only time I have ever been thankful for a traffic jam!  :o)



 Notice how slow we are going & how high the RPM's are?  There was a big steep hill to go up in order to get out.  Pulling a camper made hard work for the Excursion! 

 This is the road out of the campground.  Look at that sky!  These photos are NOT altered at all!
I will be back in a couple of days to tell you all about Tennessee...my future home!!!

No comments: