The view from the deck of our cabin was breathtaking!! I could have sat there for hours just staring at the mountains!
We did lots of fun things!! We went to Ober Gatlinburg & rode the alpine slide and visited their Smokey Mountain wildlife zoo, we did lots of go karts and carnival riding, we (Joe, Meghan, Ethan, Terry & I) went zip lining. I have no pictures to prove that part though! We went to the Hazard County Hoedown, we played in the streams on the side of the mountains, Meghan & I did the Sling Shot, we shopped, we went on a swinging bridge & hiked to a waterfall in the POURING rain. I loved that it rained, it made it much more memorable!! We spent a day on a pontoon boat, we ate, we relaxed, we had a BLAST!!!
Here are some pictures of our cabin. It was so cozy & nice!!
I wish I could go back this weekend for another week. I'd stay somewhere lower on the mountain though! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment